Whey Protein Isolate for Dogs and Cats
Our USDA ORGANIC Whey Protein Isolate for Dogs and Cats boasts a Biological Value (BV is the ability of a body to utilize the nutrients) of 104 which is higher than an egg! This protein is derived from grass-fed cows raised on certified USDA ORGANIC farms for your pet's health! This whey protein is cold processed from raw milk so it only gets pasteurized (at 161° F for 15 seconds) one time at the end of the production process. This gives it a far superior amino-acid profile compared to most whey proteins, which are pasteurized twice.
We highly recommend the addition of this premium, easily digestible protein to animals fed processed pet food diets. These diets are typically low in protein and over time, as your dog or cat ages, the effects of this will become evident. Poor muscle tone, frequent infections, decline in cartilage production and arthritis, weakened heart muscle, lack of energy, premature aging are all epidemic in our companion animals and are largely a result of poor quality, low protein diets. Whey protein isolate is filtered so it is very low in lactose (milk fat) and therefore low in calories and gentle on the digestive system.
Available in a 12 oz package
Our Whey Protein Details
- USDA Organic!
- Comes from grass fed cows
- The cold microfiltration membrane technology results in undenatured whey protein
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Excellent source of cysteine for maximum Glutathione production
- Low in calories
- A low phosphorous protein source
- Excellent source of glutamine & sulfur amino acids
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Possesses anti-aging properties
- Supports cartilage maintenance and repair
- Can Increase energy levels
- Enhances the feeling of youth
- Excellent for weight management - lots of protein keeps your pet full longer
- Speeds recovery from exercise
- Helps build lean muscle
- Supports cardiovascular health
USDA Organic, unflavored, non-GMO, undenatured whey protein isolate cold-processed from raw milk.
*Old label does not indicate USDA Organic protein, but rest assured it is!
Other Ingredients: NONE!
Provide one tablespoon (three teaspoons) daily per 25 lbs. Divide equally between meals. Mix into moist food or with a little water when in food dish and then blend into food well.
*This protein does not mix that well in water alone as it contains no added ingredients such as emulsifiers.
Use the measurements below when replacing meat with whey protein, as one might for animals with kidney disease for example.
1tsp provide approximately 1.75 grams of protein
1tbsp provides approximately 5.25 grams of protein
More Advanced Usage
You may safely double above dosage when the need is greater as for degenerative, muscle wasting and other issues.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
Approximate Daily Servings per Container for an Animal's Weight
|Container Size||15 lbs||25 lbs||50 lbs||75 lbs|