Organic Chia Seed Oil for dogs and cats is the perfect choice for providing omega-3 fatty acids from an organic, sustainable source. Chia seed oil has become our preferred method for supplying anti-inflammatory, essential omega-3 fatty acids(1) that are very important because most animal's diets are heavier in pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. This is because of the foods fed, like grains, or the foods fed the animals they eat, like corn. Because of this it is essential you supplement your dog or cat with a high quality, sustainable omega-3 supplement to reduce inflammation and protect their cells and support critical systems in their body like the skin, heart, brain, immune and nervous systems.
Chia Seed Oil Benefits for Dogs and Cats
- The richest natural source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a polyunsaturated essential omega 3 fatty acid
- The highest ratio of anti-inflammatory omega 3 to inflammatory omega 6 fatty acids when compared with flax and hemp seed oils
- A stable oil when compared with fish oil and flax because of the high levels of natural antioxidants. This means chia oil does not as easily oxidize and become rancid like many other oils
- The high levels of natural antioxidants, like polyphenols and carotenoids, can help protect the skin and other cells in the body for healthier aging
- Improved brain function due to the omega-3 fats helping to build brain cell membranes, promote new brain cell formation and reduce overall brain inflammation
- Higher levels of omega-3's help to reduce inflammation and joint pain
- Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for heart health as they help the heart to beat in the right rhythm
- Omega 3 fats are important to maintaining eye health as an animal ages
100% unrefined, raw chia seed oil. Cold-pressed in small batches for optimal freshness.
Provide approximately 1/2 tsp per 25 lbs in food daily. Refrigerate when received.
|0 - 5 lbs
|10 - 15 lbs
|20 - 30 lbs
|35 - 45 lbs lbs
|50 - 60 lbs