Usages and Guidelines
for Pets and Animals
The suggestions and recommendations contained next are not intended as protocol in the treatment, prevention or mitigation of diseases. If you have any health concerns consult a licensed health care practitioner, preferably one that is familiar with BioPreparation (BP) and its usage or Contact Us.
These guidelines document is composed based on information gathered from years of empirical research conducted or managed by Dr. Michael Kiriac in the U.S.S.R. from the years 1973 to 1996, from use and research conducted in Canada since 1996, and more recently from input of practitioners and customers both in Canada and in the U.S.A. about their usage of BioSuperfood and BioPreparation with animals.
If one wants to use BP as per Hippocrates’ advice “Let thy food be thy medicine”, then one must let go the palliative mindset (a specific remedy for a specific symptom) in favor of the holistic approach (remedy aimed at the whole of health and the root cause of the symptom). Transitioning from our palliative training to the holistic one involves faith, trust, wisdom and experience. Faith and trust are innate while wisdom and experience are acquired. The holistic approach in the context of BP means that you are going to nourish the body a certain quantity of BP in order to derive whole body benefits which include energy, growth, repair, cleansing, protection and regeneration or cell splitting.
With food “no one food or quantity of a food fits all”, and as per any other diet or nutritional program, flexibility and respect of individual biochemistry is recommended. In general, for health maintenance and prevention, one can feed an average size pet anywhere from a pinch up to 3 capsules per day (of a single formula or a mix of formulas) depending on the animal specie, its size and several factors and on each animal case by case:
For more advance nutraceutic use, or use with larger species like cows and horses, consult with the professional that recommended the product.
- selected nutritional support program objectives and goals – i.e. nutrition, remedial, performance
- animal unique biochemistry, adaptation and sensitivity
- other program underway (medication, supplements, etc)
- may vary based on need (or not) for speed
- multiple parallel objectives
Selection of formula(s) and quantity of capsules/amount per day
The first thing to consider when using BP is that “you have to eat some to derive benefits”. BP is a micro food with mega nutrients which delivers more or less nutritional results and benefits base on the quantity consumed. There are two BP formulas, and each one contains the four algae and their thousands of nutrients occurring in different proportion or distribution. Due to these differences, each formula results in nutraceutical value and beneficial effects.
Durations of Use
- Even when there is more than one Formula to give, as much as possible, feed no more then one capsule at a time, scheduled every few hours starting first thing in the morning until reaching the total capsules for the day. For larger animals like a horse or cow, it is OK to give two capsules at one time.
- When 2 formulas are suggested, alternate each formula. When the total capsules for one formula are finished, continue with the remaining capsules for the second formula.
- Though not required, you may feed capsules alongside meals or snacks.
- Water is important for animals eating BP. Use filtered water without chloride. It is important to ensure the animal drinks plenty of water as to avoid dehydration. In some instances, to accomplish this, one can sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on their food to make them thirsty or add lots of water to their food and monitor their water intake.
- Avoid commercial dry foods; look for fresh wet and raw real meat.
- For pets, feed the animal at least 50% of raw foods
- Feed the animal with organic food as much as possible
- Where appropriate, exercise the animal frequently.
- Allow the animal to be in the sun daily 30 to 60 minutes - early morning and late afternoon.
- Modifications to program due to reactions are normal and can be different for every animal and condition.
- Mix BP powder well with food/feed or feed directly, but make certain it is ingested.
- For high performance goals, degenerative conditions, injuries and other health issues: Augment the number of capsules as well as introduce F3+ when required. A protocol for these goals, objectives and conditions can be obtained from your professional that introduced BP.
Duration of use may vary depending on specifics and conditions, frailty or other issues with each animal. Generally, degenerative conditions that took years to settle in will require between 3 to 6 months of the initial program suggested. Following the initial program, a lifetime maintenance program of at least a pinch (for very small) to 1 capsule of F2+ per day will be recommended. Often with nutritional supplements, one may observe early results or no results, and decide to stop the program prior to achieving the desired results. It is recommended to follow through with the program until the goals are achieved.
Because of the nutraceutical benefits of the products, as with any dietary changes, it is suggested to start giving the product gradually to allow nutritional changes to take place gradually within the body and be well received by the animal. Select from the Adaptation Modes below the appropriate mode based on the health condition and/or desired goal for the animal.
Standard - Start with one dose per day of each suggested formula; increase the dose for each suggested formula every two (2) to three (3) days until you reach the suggested total dosage per day.
Slow - Start giving 1 dose per day of each suggested formula; increase the dose of each formula suggested every four (4) to six (6) days until you reach the suggested total dosage per day.
With condition of high blood pressure, brain injury, thyroid condition, pregnancy, fragile intestine and any other serious or fragile health condition, it is important to start the program in Slow mode.
BP is micro-food and will combine well with other vitamins, herbs, greenfood and diets. There are no known contra-indication with drugs.
Suggestion of Usage by Species
Maintenance: 1/3 to 1 capsules of F2+ between 1 to 3 times per day.
Advanced: 1/3 to 1 capsules of F3+ between 1 to 3 times per day.
Maintenance: 1/3 to 1 capsules of F2+ between 1 to 2 times per day.
Advanced: 1/3 to 1 capsules of F3+ between 1 to 3 times per day.
Cow and beef
Maintenance: 1 capsule of F2+ two to three times per day.
Advanced: 1 capsule of F3+ one to two times per day.
Note: Dairy cows protein feed will need to be reduced by ~1.25 lb gradually over the first four weeks
Horse and Pony
Adaptation: 1 capsule each of F2+ and F3+ twice per day for two weeks.
Maintenance: 1 to 2 capsules of F2+ twice per day.
Goat and Sheep
Maintenance: 2 capsules of F2+ per day - one AM and one PM
Maintenance: 3-4 capsules F2+ per 1.5 kg of feed. First mix well 2 capsules with two handfuls of feed, then mix well the resulting two handfuls feed with ¼ of the remaining feed, and then mix well this resulting feed with the balance of the feed.
Notes: A 20% productivity increased was observed in the poultry at the Moldavian research center, with better essential amino acids, albumin and fat content, reduction of diseases and mortality while not using antibiotics, resulting in healthier and better tasting meat. BP helps with the essential assimilation of calcium so important for the bone mass and the egg shell, while allowing for larger eggs.
Ferret, Mink, Rabbitt
Maintenance: 1/3 capsules of F2+ three to four times per day
Maintenance: a pinch to 1/3 capsules of F2+ twice per day - one AM and one PM
Bird (small birds)
Maintenance: 1 capsule F2+ mixed to one day feed for 10 small birds
Note: Mix well with feed, to avoid loss of product.
Fish (small pet fishes)
Maintenance: a pinch to 1/2 capsule F2+ in water to feed up to 50 small fishes per day.
After a day or two, animals will get used to the smell and taste of BP and instinctively will look for the algae powder in their food.
Use your browser's back button to return to previous page.