The Tick Key is the only tick removal device on the planet that uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, head and all, quickly and safely without touching or squishing even the toughest engorged ticks. The Tick Key is 99.9% effective on all sizes and types of ticks.
The Tick Key Benefits
- Easiest-to-use tick remover on market. Place the key over the tick in the teardrop hole. Slide the tick into specially tapered slot. Pull key up from skin. Tick is removed easily -- head and all!
- This patent pending design has been perfected and tested for over five years and is responsible for the removal of thousands of ticks of all sizes.
- The Tick Key is fabricated from high-strength anodized aluminum-- this is not a cheap piece of plastic.
- The Tick Key is flat and is easily stored in a wallet, pocket, or on a key chain.
Why is The Tick Key the easiest to use tick remover on the planet?
1. No hunt and pecking required -- simply place body of tick in tear drop hole and pull key forward to firmly grab the tick by the "neck".
2. The Tick Key uses "forward cantilever leverage" rather than reverse leverage with an easy to grab handle. You don't have to be a physicist, surgeon or Houdini to use this product. Forward leverage comes very naturally to most people -- no need for training wheels.
3. Some ticks are embedded deeply and are stubborn as mules!. They are literally hanging on for life. If the forward angled motion of the key fails to remove the tick, simply pull the key firmly away from the skin with the sturdy aluminum key and off it comes every-time, easily.
4. Since the key secures the tick quickly and removes it even faster, your animal does not have a chance to "fuss". If you have ever tried to use tweezers on a nervous animal you know what we mean.
How Not To Remove Ticks
Don't Remove Ticks With Your Fingers.
In many cases a tick is likely to be carrying pathogens such as lyme disease, ehrlichiosis and others that are harmful to humans and pets. Tick saliva or blood is something you Pulling on a tick, even with tweezers, can tear the mouth parts from the body of the tick.
Don't Squeeze, Crush or Squash A Tick.
This can force spirochete and other infective body fluids through the mouth parts of the tick.
Don't Apply Substances To A Tick.
Applying any substances, such as petroleum jelly, fingernail polish remover, repellents, or a lighted match that upset or harm the tick almost always cause the tick to vomit the contents of its stomach back into the host.
No matter how badly a tick may want to remove itself, it is not capable of doing so quickly. Ticks can live without air for long periods; attempts to smother it can allow disease transmission for hours.
Visit The Tick Key product page.
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!