The Honest Kitchen Embark is their grain free, low carbohydrate dog food. This diet was designed for dogs of all life stages including active adults, puppies, pregnancy and nursing and is recommended for dogs with Cancer because of the low amounts of carbohydrates.
The Honest Kitchen Embark Dog Food Features
- More Nutritious Dehydrated Ingredients.
- Low carbohydrate.
- Grain Free.
- Suitable for all life stages; puppies, pregnancy, lactation, active adult dogs. Low-carbohydrate: 35% carbs.
About The Honest Kitchen
The Honest Kitchen Dog Food bridges the gap between raw, homemade and commercial kibble dog food diets. The Honest Kitchen starts with fresh, raw ingredients and gently dehydrate them so that the majority of the valuable vitamins, minerals and enzymes remain. Dehydration makes food completely safe even for pups and senior pets with compromised immune systems. The Honest Kitchen finished products are nutritious, delicious, and healthy some even call them gourmet!
Because dehydration takes place at moderate temperatures, the majority of The Honest Kitchen ingredients are still considered raw. The only exceptions are the meats and eggs, which are dehydrated at high enough temperatures to kill any bacteria present and are therefore essentially considered 'cooked'. This ensures that all finished products maintain their human edible status, which is required by their manufacturing facility.
The Honest Kitchen Embark Dog Food Benefits
- Production occurs in a human food facility in California, alongside products such as breakfast cereals and beverage mixes for human consumption. The facility is FDA inspected.
- A great alternative for those wishing to add more whole foods to your dog's diet but do not want to use a raw meat diet.
- Offers a way to create fresh, natural meals for your dog in the comfort of your home with no cooking and no freezers required!
- Features organic grains, hormone / antibiotic-free meats and non-GMO produce.
- All ingredients are guaranteed 100% Human Food Grade.
- Easy to Prepare! Just add warm water and stir. Wait 5 minutes and its ready to serve!
- Contains a human grade vitamin mineral premix for complete and balanced nutrition.
- Gently dehydrated to preserve nutrients.
- Perfect for traveling or any time you are on the go.
I just wanted to tell you how much my two German Shepherds like your product. Holly has cancer and both she and her sister, Lexi eat Embark. This is the one especially recommended for dogs with cancer. I add some raw organic meat to it and they are always happy to eat. Lexi had a weight problem before and has now lost the weight with it and both dogs have beautiful coats and healthy skin. They never have fleas. Holly is being treated with Acupuncture and Chinese herbs and her tumor is gone. We believe the herbs and healthy raw food is what has made this recovery possible. Thank you for this very fine product.
The Honest Kitchen Embark Dog Food Details
*Available in a 4lb container that makes 17lbs of fresh dog food and a 10lb container that makes 43lbs of fresh dog food!
The Honest Kitchen Embark Dog Food Ingredients
Hormone-free USDA turkey, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, spinach, carrots, coconut, apples, organic kelp, eggs, sesame seeds, bananas, cranberries and rosemary, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate.
The Honest Kitchen Embark Dog Food Guaranteed Analysis
Protein (min) 29% (31.5 DM), Fat(min) 16% (17.5% DM), Fiber 9.6% (10.5% DM), Moisture 7.8% (92.2% DM)
Calcium:Phosphorous Ratio - 1.6:1
What about adding extras like meat or other foods to The Honest Kitchen?
Adding other ingredients is not imperative. You can really add as many or as few additional ingredients as you wish, depending on time and convenience, if you are using their complete and balanced diets such as Force, Embark, Verve and Thrive. For these diets, The Honest Kitchen recommends 1/2 to 1 cup of extra ingredients for each dry-measured cup of the food. A more active dog would have these quantities added to the regular food serving. For a less active or senior dog, you can cut back the amount of Honest Kitchen food to allow for the additional ingredients being included, and prevent the calories from increasing too much. Using Preference, where additional protein is mandatory to create a balanced meal, The Honest Kitchen suggests a minimum 1 to 2 cups of extras, to be added to each dry-measured cup of Preference.
View our entire selection of Grain Free Dog Foods
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!