In stock items only. Please select from our available inventory:
Power Paws Dog Socks offer a unique solution to many pet-related issues. They offer solutions for issues like traction and protection and even provide a little fashion, incorporating comfort and style in ways that have not been done before!
Power Paws help to prevent your older or senior dog from sliding on slippery floors, offer paw protection for wounds or from very hot or very cold (snow or ice) surfaces, and protect your hardwood floors from scratches. Because Power Paws are dog socks, not dog shoes, they are easier to care for and frequently more comfortable for many dogs.
Power Paws Dog Socks can be used INDOORS for:
- Traction for senior dogs - You may need just one pair for the back paws, or your dog may need traction on all four paws. Power Paws give dogs with hip dysplasia, arthritis, and other neuro-skeletal issues the power to stand, the power to go, and the power to stop!
- Slippery floors- If your young, middle-aged or aging dog runs through the house and skids on your floors, you should put Power Paws on all four feet. This is also useful for dogs that have lost the confidence to walk on hardwood or tile. Power Paws make movement easier, increasing your pet’s quality of life.
- Protection against scratches on hardwood floors - Power Paws should be put on all four feet. Refinishing hardwood is expensive and time consuming. Prevent nail marks with Power Paws.
- Paw wound protection - Put one Power Paws sock on the injured paw, or on all four paws for consistency. Power Paws are so soft and comfortable, dogs tend to leave them (and the affected foot) alone. You may be able to remove the e-collar from your dog’s head – a benefit for dog and owner! Many vets and pet owners have achieved favorable results in this application.
Power Paws Dog Socks can be used OUTDOORS for:
- Protection against salt, snow, and ice - Power Paws have proven to be quite useful in winter conditions. We suggest spraying Power Paws with a couple coats of waterproof spray. Let them dry completely, then enjoy the outdoors with your dog! Power Paws dog socks are machine washable.
- Protection against extreme heat, such as hot pavement, sand, etc. - Power Paws shield sensitive paws from burns. Summer heat does not affect the grip material, and the sock is thick enough to protect paws from heat.
- An allergy barrier for dogs that are allergic to dust, dirt, grass, pollen and anything in which your dogs may step. - When you bring the dog inside, remove the Power Paws and machine wash! You’ve just removed the allergens from your dog’s foot, they have no need to lick their feet, and they won’t ingest the things they are allergic to!
- To help prevent your dog from slipping - In moving vehicles, mobile homes, RVs and boats, Power Paws help to give dogs stability and grip. On a boat, they also protect the teak floors from scratches!
Power Paws Dog Socks Details
Come in a set of four dog socks.
Power Paws Colors
Choose between blue and pink with bone on the front.
Power Paws Sizes
Available in xxsmall, xsmall, small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge, xxxlarge.
*Click on "View larger image" of the size chart above to use for proper sizing.
**For the best chance at proper sizing, printout this Sizing Guide from Power Paws on which you can place you dog's paws for the best sizing selection. Feel free to call us with any questions.
Washing & Care Instructions
You may find that with the new mobility your pet has while wearing Power Paws, he or she won’t stop at the door long enough for you to remove them before venturing outside! You may also choose to take your dog outside in the Power Paws (for protection in the snow, salt, heat, or as a layer of protection against pollen, dust, grass, and other allergens). When your Power Paws get dirty or wet, just throw them in the washer!
Power Paws can be washed just like clothes. They recommend permanent press or gentle cycle with cold water to avoid shrinkage. Dry on low or medium heat, and your Power Paws will come out clean and good as new. If you are trying to shrink your Power Paws just a bit for a better or custom fit, wash them in warm water, then dry them on low heat.
How Long Do Power Paws Last?
A set of Power Paws can be worn daily for several months without any problem. They can be washed and dried many times (we suggest permanent press or delicate cycle with cold water, and drying on low heat). See our Washing & Care instructions above. Power Paws worn outside may need to be replaced every couple months. Many dog owners feel strongly that if their pet is comfortable, and their feet are protected, it’s worth it to replace them a little sooner!
Using Power Paws Outside
Outdoor use is not covered under the standard warranty, however, Power Paws are proving very valuable in hot and cold outdoor conditions. They will, of course, get dirty faster, and they may wear out faster, but for many people, using Power Paws outdoors can be quite beneficial!
- In the snow, they suggest putting a couple coats of a waterproof spray on the socks and letting them dry completely before use.
- In extreme desert and beach heat, they protect a dog’s feet from burns.
- If the dog has allergies, wear them while walking through dust, dirt, grass, or pollen, then remove them immediately upon returning home, and wash them (see washing instructions above). The allergens are gone, and the dog doesn’t suffer. They will not lick their paws, and they will not ingest the things they are allergic to.
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!