Orijen Regional Red Dog Food is a Biologically Appropriate, grain-free dog food that replicates the same rich and diverse balance of fresh meats, fruits, vegetables and grasses that dogs would encounter in their natural environment.
Loaded with premium red meats, Orijen Regional Red is made with high inclusions of wild boar, lamb, heritage pork and bison—all raised ‘free-range’ within the Alberta, Canada region, passed ‘fit for human consumption’ and delivered FRESH each day.
Free of inappropriate grains and carbohydrates, Orijen Regional Red features regional fruits and vegetables including russet potatoes & black currants from local prairie farms, apples & cranberries from the interior orchards, and organic sea vegetables from the North Pacific tidal range. Caught off Vancouver Island, fresh (never frozen) salmon provide a superb source of Omega-3 (DHA and EPA) that support a vibrant skin and hair coat,—your dog's outer symbol of health and vitality.
Bridging the gap between good nutrition and peak health, Orijen's veterinarian selected botanicals include sweet fennel, dandelion root & peppermint leaf—all of which mirror the natural instinct to forage for grasses and weeds while serving to nourish and tone the digestive tract.
Orijen Regional Red is made exclusively in Orijen's award-winning, family-owned factory, and is a natural and delicious way to assure the peak health of your dog—no matter what his breed or size!
Orijen Regional Red Dog Food Benefits
- Champion Pet Foods stands apart as a family-owned producer of Orijen Dog Food manufacturing in their own facility located in the heart of Alberta's prairie farmlands.
- Replicates the same rich and diverse balance of fresh meats, fruits, vegetables and grasses that dogs would encounter in their natural environment.
- Uses all human-grade ingredients.
- Uses veterinary-inspected meats.
- Features proprietary, low-temperature (90C/195F) processing methods to retain natural nutrients. Orijen steam-cooks their fresh ingredients in small batches to preserve their natural goodness and delicious taste.
- FRESH means the meats are never frozen and contain no preservatives. Unlike most commercial pet foods, ORIJEN is made with FRESH REGIONAL MEATS that are processed the same day they receive them, and are a key factor in the superior palatability and feeding performance of ORIJEN.
- Grain Free - excludes ingredients like cereal grains that are not part of the natural diet.
- Has the highest meat inclusions of any dry pet food.
- Provides the essential fatty acids that dogs cannot produce themselves (including DHA and EPA) and are so important to nutritionally support the development of cell membranes, immune systems and a vibrant skin and hair coat.
- Contains native botanicals that include marshmallow, burdock and chicory root, stinging nettle and milk thistle, all of which replicate the natural canine diet and help to soothe, nourish and tone the digestive tract, strengthen the liver and control insulin levels.
- Delicate ingredients, like the botanicals, are added after the cooking process to preserve their natural nutritional qualities.
- Derives the bulk of its nutrition, much more than other dry foods, from whole food ingredients.
For more detailed information please feel free to view Orijen's White Paper Document: The Biological Food Concept.
Orijen Regional Red Dog Food Details
Available in 5 lb, 15 lb and 28.6 lb resealable packages.
Orijen Regional Red is made with a Biologically Appropriate ingredient ratio (75/25/0) of 75% meat, 25% fruit and vegetables (and 0% grain).
Orijen Regional Red Ingredients
Fresh deboned wild boar, fresh deboned lamb, lamb meal, russet potato, fresh deboned pork, peas, salmon meal, whitefish meal*, herring meal, fresh deboned bison, fresh whole eggs, potato starch, fresh deboned salmon (a natural source of DHA and EPA), alfalfa, sweet potato, fresh deboned walleye, salmon oil (naturally preserved with vitamin E), pea fiber, psyllium, pumpkin, tomatoes, carrots, apples, cranberries, Saskatoon berries, black currants, chicory root, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, organic kelp, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin B5, iron proteinate, vitamin B6, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, selenium, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
*Orijen whitefish is made with flounder, halibut and cod caught wild from the north pacific ocean.
Orijen Regional Red Guaranteed Analysis
Protein (min) 38.0% (42% DM), Fat (min) 20.0% (18% DM), Fiber 3.0% (max) (3% DM), Moisture (max) 10.0% (90% DM), Calcium 1.7%: Phosphorous 1.2%
No posts found
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!