Orijen Cat Food: Grain-Free is formulated with a biologically correct (80/20/0) ingredient ratio of 80% meat, 20% fruit and vegetables and 0 grain. When it comes to a kibble diet for your cat or kitten there is no better choice!
By nature, all cats are carnivores, possessing a biological need for a diet high in protein, rich in fresh meats and low in carbohydrates.
With the highest inclusions of fresh grain-fed chicken, wild-caught northern whitefish and fresh whole eggs, ORIJEN CAT FOOD is bursting with the protein-packed human-grade meats (minimum 80%) cats and kittens need -- and none of the grains or carbohydrates that are biologically inappropriate to cats. Orijen is our favorite dry cat food! A product of Canada.
Orijen Cat Food: Grain-Free Benefits
- Champion Petfoods Ltd. stands apart as a family-owned producer of Orijen Cat Food manufacturing in their own facility located in the heart of Alberta's prairie farmlands.
- Orijen is a Biological Pet Food following nature by closely matching the foods that cats are evolved to eat.
- Features a biologically appropriate ratio of 80% meat, 20% produce and 0% grain.
- Uses all human-grade ingredients.
- Uses veterinary-inspected meats.
- Features proprietary, low-temperature (90C/195F) processing methods to retain natural nutrients. Orijen steam-cooks their fresh ingredients in small batches to preserve their natural goodness and delicious taste.
- Made from fresh regional ingredients.
- FRESH means the meats are never frozen and contain no preservatives. Unlike most commercial pet foods, ORIJEN is made with FRESH REGIONAL MEATS that are processed the same day they receive them, and are a key factor in the superior palatability and feeding performance of ORIJEN.
- Excludes ingredients like cereal grains that are not part of the natural diet.
- Has the highest meat inclusions of any dry cat food.
- Provides Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids, such as DHA and EPA, that are so important to nutritionally support the development of cell membranes, immune systems and a vibrant skin and hair coat.
- Contains native Canadian botanicals fenugreek, calendula, marshmallow root and milk thistle, all of which replicate the natural feline diet and help to soothe, nourish and tone the digestive tract, strengthen the liver and control insulin levels.
- Delicate ingredients, like the botanicals, are added after the cooking process to preserve their natural nutritional qualities.
- Derives the bulk of its nutrition, much more than other dry foods, from whole food ingredients.
For more detailed information please feel free to view Orijen's White Paper Document: The Biological Food Concept.
Orijen Cat Food: Grain-Free Details
Available in 5.5 lbs and 15.4 lbs.
Read Orijen Cat Food's ingredients and we think you'll agree: ORIJEN is a naturally delicious way to keep your cats and kittens healthy and strong, ensuring a longer, healthier life regardless of their age or breed.
FRESH REGIONAL INGREDIENTS IN ORIJEN CAT FOOD
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, russet potato, lake whitefish, chicken fat, sweet potato, whole eggs,de-boned turkey, salmon meal, salmon and anchovy oils, salmon, natural chicken flavour, sunflower oil, sun-cured alfalfa, dried brown kelp, carrots, spinach, peas, tomatoes, apples, psyllium, dulse, glucosamine Hcl, cranberries, black currants, rosemary extract, chondroitin sulfate, sea salt.
TONIC HERBS AND BOTANICALS IN ORIJEN CAT FOOD
Chicory root, licorice root, tumeric root, funugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, zea mays, peppermint leaf, chamomile flowers, dandelion, summer savory, rosehips.
ORGANIC MINERALS IN ORIJEN CAT FOOD
Iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate.
PROBIOTIC MICROORGANISMS IN ORIJEN CAT FOOD
Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
PREMIUM VITAMINS IN ORIJEN CAT FOOD
Mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E), choline chloride, vitamin A, vitamin D3, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12, folic acid, biotin.
Orijen Cat Food Guaranteed Analysis:
Protein 45.0% (50% DM), Fat 20.0% (22% DM), Carbohydrate 15.0% (17% DM), Moisture 10.0% (90% DM), Fiber 2.0% (2.3% DM)
View our entire selection of Orijen Cat Food
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!