HomeoPet Digestive Upsets Homeopathy for Pets
True Homeopathy uses a single ingredient as a remedy, taking into account specific emotional and physical attributes of an individual, and can be extremely powerful. These remedies that use multiple ingredients do work in many instances. However, if your companion has a persistent serious condition, and you feel homeopathy is the answer, visiting an experienced Homeopathic veterinarian may result in finding the remedy specific to your animal.
HomeoPet Digestive Upsets Homeopathy for Pets is a homeopathic remedy to reduce the discomfort and provide temporary relief of a variety of minor digestive problems due to diarrhea, flatulence and retained gas.
HomeoPet Digestive Upsets Homeopathy for Pets Benefits
- Free of all chemicals
- Safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals.
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot bellied bigs.
- Manufactured under FDA registered process
- No known side effects
- 12 years of researching the purest ingredients from all over the world
- Only the purest, naturally grown raw materials are used
- Formulated in a 100% organic solution that is easy to administer
- Scientifically formulated to harness natureâs natural healing power
- Repeatable and reproducible results
- Unparalleled safety
- Over a decade of research and development
- Meets and exceeds all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards
HomeoPet Digestive Upsets Homeopathy for Pets Natural Organic Ingredients
Veratrum Album 6c&30c, Argentum Nitricum 6c&30c, Colocynthis 6c&30c, Pulsatilla 6c&30c, Hypericum 6c&30c, Arsenicum Album 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
HomeoPet Digestive Upsets Homeopathy for Pets Dosage
1-20 lbs (10 kg) - 5 drops = one dose
20-100 lbs (10-50 kg) - 10 drops = one dose
Over 100 lbs (50 kg) - 15 drops = one dose
Use 3 single doses daily to start and cut back with improvement of symptoms to twice daily and eventually once daily. Remedy may be discontinued when symptoms are no longer present.
Under 1 lb : All pets under 1 lb should be dosed by putting one (1) to two (2) drops in the drinking water daily.
"My son rescued a cat that was having a hard time holding down food. In just a few days on your Digestive Upsets, the cat was eating well and putting on weight." -Dr. Cohen, New Jersey