FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Powder is a unique alternative to liquid pesticides and foggers. FleaBusters RX for Fleas kills fleas physically rather than chemically, thus fleas cannot build up an immunity to this product and it is safer for you and your animals! Since 80% of a flea's lifespan and 95% of the flea population exists in your animal's environment, using a natural product like Fleabusters to attack fleas where they live is the best way to go!
Frequently Asked Questions about FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus
1. Can this product be used around pets and children?
Children and pets should not be in treatment area during application but can come in immediately following application.
2. Can this product be used by pregnant women?
Consult your personal physician.
3. Can I use this on my pet?
No. This product is strictly for use in your home. Your veterinarian will be able to recommend the best treatment for your pets.
4. Will this stain my carpets, furniture, etc.?
No. This product has a neutral pH and no acidity and has been tested and approved for use on Stainmaster carpets.
5. Can I apply this product right after shampooing?
Only if carpets and matting are completely dry.
6. Is it really necessary to treat under beds and furniture? My pets don't get in those places.
Yes. It is very important. Pre-adult fleas seek darkness and will crawl under beds, furniture, etc. to escape the light.
7. What about cleaning up spills after application?
You can spot clean small areas of the home after treatment.
8. How long does one application last?
When applied properly, Fleabusters will rid your home of fleas for one full year.
Fleabusters is available in a 3lb container. This covers 5 average rooms (900 sq. ft.)
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Ingredients
Orthoboricacid 64% ; Inert Ingredients 36%
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Application Instructions
1. It is recommended that dust-sensitive individuals not be present during treatment. Wearing a mask as you apply Fleabusters will reduce inhalation of powder.
2. Any powder that does not brush in completely must be vacuumed immediately. You may resume normal vacuuming 24-48 hours following application.
3. Depending on the level of infestation, you may see residual flea activity for 2-6 weeks following application. If such activity occurs, more frequent vacuuming is recommended.
4. Remove bags from vacuum cleaner immediately after vacuuming and dispose of bags.
5. Reapplication is necessary following cleaning of treated carpets and/or rugs.
6. If you have further questions please contact us.
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!