FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Powder is a unique alternative to liquid pesticides and foggers. FleaBusters RX for Fleas kills fleas physically rather than chemically, thus fleas cannot build up an immunity to this product and it is safer for you and your animals! Since 80% of a flea's lifespan and 95% of the flea population exists in your animal's environment, using a natural product like Fleabusters to attack fleas where they live is the best way to go!
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Benefits
- The Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged to make it more effective.
- The 'fine' powder allows for easy installation while brushing into the carpet and for light application (very small amounts need to be applied for effectiveness).
- The 'statically charged' powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
- The Rx for Fleas Plus also has a neutral pH of 7.0. While being very safe for carpets, the neutral pH is actually more important in a pest control sense by not causing the targeted pest (flea) to be repelled from the powder. Roaches, ants, fleas, etc., can sense and avoid an alkaline or acidic substance, but crawl right through the neutral pH material. Fleabusters effectiveness comes with great consideration for safety.
- Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
- When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
- Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
- Fleabusters Powder Provides More Carpet Area Coverage.
- The Fleabusters label identifies the maximum allowable coverage for the container size (3 lbs.). This means in 900 square feet you can't use more than 3 lbs., but you can use less!
- Use an average of less than 3 pounds of powder to treat the average home of living room, halls, stairs, family room and 3 bedrooms - five average size rooms!
- Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
- Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae.
Frequently Asked Questions about FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus
1. Can this product be used around pets and children?
Children and pets should not be in treatment area during application but can come in immediately following application.
2. Can this product be used by pregnant women?
Consult your personal physician.
3. Can I use this on my pet?
No. This product is strictly for use in your home. Your veterinarian will be able to recommend the best treatment for your pets.
4. Will this stain my carpets, furniture, etc.?
No. This product has a neutral pH and no acidity and has been tested and approved for use on Stainmaster carpets.
5. Can I apply this product right after shampooing?
Only if carpets and matting are completely dry.
6. Is it really necessary to treat under beds and furniture? My pets don't get in those places.
Yes. It is very important. Pre-adult fleas seek darkness and will crawl under beds, furniture, etc. to escape the light.
7. What about cleaning up spills after application?
You can spot clean small areas of the home after treatment.
8. How long does one application last?
When applied properly, Fleabusters will rid your home of fleas for one full year.
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Details
Fleabusters is available in a 3lb container. This covers 5 average rooms (900 sq. ft.)
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Ingredients
Orthoboricacid 64% ; Inert Ingredients 36%
FleaBusters RX for Fleas Plus Application Instructions
1. It is recommended that dust-sensitive individuals not be present during treatment. Wearing a mask as you apply Fleabusters will reduce inhalation of powder.
2. Any powder that does not brush in completely must be vacuumed immediately. You may resume normal vacuuming 24-48 hours following application.
3. Depending on the level of infestation, you may see residual flea activity for 2-6 weeks following application. If such activity occurs, more frequent vacuuming is recommended.
4. Remove bags from vacuum cleaner immediately after vacuuming and dispose of bags.
5. Reapplication is necessary following cleaning of treated carpets and/or rugs.
6. If you have further questions please contact us.
Clearance Items 30-50% Off
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!