With this Cat ID Tag your cat will be protected by making use of the latest technology available today. Each IDTAG.com pet tag is linked to an online platform using a unique serial number, making the engraving of "stagnant" owner information obsolete. Instead, your pet's description, photos, videos and health information is stored in your personalized secure online profile along with the primary, secondary and tertiary emergency contact information of your choosing. With access to your online profile, you can keep your cat & contact information up-to-date in "real-time", from anywhere at any time.
If your pet is lost: One call or click of the mouse and a lost-pet bulletin with photos and descriptions of your cat will be sent to any of their over 13,000 shelters within 50 miles of your cat's last-known location as well as over a dozen lost animal websites. This instant broadcast of information saves precious seconds during a loss and gives the peace of mind that you are giving your cat the protection it deserves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
If your pet is found: Anyone recovering your cat can simply call IDTag.com's toll-free number or log onto www.idtag.com. By entering the serial number on your cat's tag, the finder can retrieve the necessary information for your cat to be returned. Through a personalized login to www.idtag.com, you can update and maintain your cat's information and photos as well as your contact information at anytime from any location. IDTAG.com gives you the flexibility to keep your critical contact information accurate to the minute, even as you travel.
(1) Purchase Cat ID Tag - Purchase an ID Tag here and attach to your cat's collar.
(2) Subscribe - Use the Tag's Unique serial number to register your cat at www.IDTAG.com. (Annual fee required)
(3) If Your Cat Becomes Lost - Login to your IDTAG.com account or call (866) 60-FOUND to report your pet missing.
(4) Instant Broadcast - Once your cat is reported lost, the contact information and images in your cat's profile will be instantly broadcast to any of their 13,000 shelters and rescue organizations within 50 miles of your cat's last-known location as well as a variety of lost-animal websites.
(5) Notifications - IDTAG.com will automatically notify you which local shelters have received your lost cat's information, so you can personally contact each shelter.
(6) Found Cat - When your cat is found, the finder can simply call their toll-free number or log onto www.idtag.com. By using the unique serial number on your cat's tag, the finder can retrieve the necessary information for your pet to be returned to you!
Cat ID Tag Colors
Choose between blue, black, pink and red kitty faces.
While supplies last. Don't miss out on these great deals! Click here to view.
Most orders are shipped within 24hrs on business days!