Bella's Hot-n-Cold Pain Relief Pack provide natural pain relief for canine arthritis, hip dysplasia, muscle sprains & strains of agility dogs and speedy recovery for most surgical procedures. Finally, a safe & effective way to reduce your dog's pain naturally and improve their mobility!
Bella's Hot-n-Cold Pain Relief Pack Benefits
- Safe, Totally Non-Toxic Gel Pack.
- 100% Leakproof.
- Co-developed with Dr. Jana Norris, DVM, a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgery.
- Clinically proven to to speed your pet's recovery after orthopedic procedures.
- Provides immediate pain relief for Arthritis, Joint & Muscle Pains, Sprains & Strains.
- Utilizes Hot/Cold Compression to accelerate Healing for your Pet.
- Elastic Straps with Velcro ends attach securely anywhere on pack for a secure & comfortable fit!.
- Versatile & Reusable - can be used on any body part.
- Store in Freezer for instant Cold pack, convert to Moist Heat Hot Wrap in Microwave!
Last night at bedtime, after microwaving the pack in several short cycles (great use instructions were given) I tucked Lula in under the Bella pack, placing the pack over her arthritic hip. At first she thought this was strange-why would I put something on the hip that feels bad already? But 10 seconds later, I saw a look in her eyes that showed me that the pain was melting away-she loved it! I am sure that as soon as she sees me toasting up the pack tonight, she'll run right to her bed to be ready for her Bella pack!
Lea & Lula
Bella's Hot-n-Cold Pain Relief Pack Details
8" x 11" Non-toxic Gel pack includes soft washable outer cover w/2 Elastic straps with Velcro ends. Fits diameters from 4" up to 46".
Bella's Pain Relief Packs Directions for COLD Therapy:
- Place gel pack in freezer for at least 2 hours. (You can store in Freezer).
- Remove pack from freezer and place in cloth cover.
- Close Velcro compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the two elastic straps anywhere on the cloth pack.
- Remains flexible even when frozen!
Bella's Pain Relief Packs Directions for HOT Therapy:
Note of Caution - Always, Always, Always, make sure plastic gel back is in cloth cover before placing in Microwave. (Failure to do so will result in damage to outer gel bag cover)
- Fold cloth pack in half, place in Microwave and heat for 20 seconds on each side.
- Unfold pack and refold in the other direction.
- Place in Microwave or an additional 20 seconds on each side. (This will improve uniform heating throughout the entire pack.
- For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE: DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME. GEL GETS HOT AND NOT FOLLOWING THESE DIRECTIONS CAN RESULT IN INJURY AND DAMAGE TO GEL BAG.
- Remove pack from microwave and air for one minute before applying to your pet.
- Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic straps.